Focus@Will is a streaming music service that aims to boost your productivity.
Its latest app just launched for iPhone. Previously focus@will was only available on Android and the web.
Think of focus@will as a Pandora that only streams music that is meant to help you get more work done. The company has licensed tracks that are specifically intended not to distract you.
There are no tracks with vocals, saxophones, or other things that the company has tested and found distracting, TechCrunch‘s Anthony Ha reports.
Free users get 100 minute limits per streaming session. If you want to sigh up for a premium account that will cost you $4 per month or $35 per year for unlimited streaming.
- Songza 3.0 for iOS: The single best music-streaming app? (reviews.cnet.com)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL): Pandora Media Inc (P) Killer? More Like Pandora Copycat (insidermonkey.com)
- Myspace Re-Brands Itself and Adds iPhone App With Music Streaming Radio (hngn.com)
- guardian tecnologia: Apple tipped to unveil iRadio streaming music and new look for iPhone software (guardian.co.uk)
- WSJ: iOS 7 Will Bring A Brand New Look, New Ways To Share & Music Streaming (cultofmac.com)